- 講師姓名: Gray
- 總時數: 24H
- 授課對象: 多益600分以上
The content of the classes is based on the 2 main topics:
- The work and business environment.
The daily conversation and travel.
Regarding the first topic the students will be learning about: different conditions in the working environment, various career descriptions, dealing with problems that arise in the working environment.
1.Socializing with clients.
2.Taking an order.
3. Making suggestions.
4. Entertaining a business visitor.
5. Comparing products and services.
6. Ordering a product or a service.
7. Office procedures.
8. Greeting a visitor.
9. Email expressions part 1.
10.Email expressions part 2.
11. Making a Conference call,
13. Customer complaints.
14. Presenting a Presentation (2 classes)
Concerning the second topic the students will be learning about:
1. Travel agents and services.
2. Checking in at hotels and airports.
3. Holiday reps and difficult situations.
4. Planning an event.
- The purpose of this course is to improve students' listening and conversational skills and to build their confidence in making use of English language conversation in their daily lives and in certain business settings.
- A better grasp and expanded knowledge of English and how it is used in a business setting
- How to use that language appropriately when it is most needed.